• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Annoying Cricketers

Shady Slim

International Coach
So folks is there a player or players that just annoy you, whether there's a reason or not?

Admittedly I get annoyed by a lot of players.

Here's some and if more get remembered I'll post:

-Malinga has a very punchable face
-Ross Taylor gives me a lot of frustration for no particular reason
-Warner when he is a prick
-Shaun Marsh for the same reason, or nonreason, as Taylor
-Wayne Parnell

Shady Slim

International Coach
he is a great personality and player and i respect him there however his face just annoys me so much

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Ian Bell just ****s me to watch bat. Effective, but how boring to watch a guy continually glide it to third man.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
If Virat Kohli was not so immensely gifted, he would be the first name in here. But given his talent, his douchebagery almost turns him into a cool guy.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How has anyone not mentioned Stuart Broad yet. His face is punchable enough in its normal state but when he grins you feel like smashing it with a frying pan.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's even more annoying when he's bowling well tbh... That "I don't need to appeal, I'll just run down the pitch and celebrate" thing he does.... Urghhhh

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
An XI of most punchable faces would consist of Australia plus Broad and Anderson in for Starc and probably Johnson.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Philander. No particular reason why this fat, lazy slob annoys me though.
Broad because he is a ****.