• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Annoying Cricketers

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Watson's hardly without fault tbh, the guy was having a go at Dhawan for most of that series. Anyways idk how you guys can dislike Raina, dude's a gun. The number of times there's been a run out or close call and Raina's just standing in the frame just watch is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d2oGyrT7YA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8r7Q5mXdFY (couldn't find a better quality vid but this was comical)

There's probably a few more but I'm too lazy to find em.

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
David Warner. His pedophile mustache, cro-magnon brow, and mindless stare would be enough to condemn him, but the fact he's a complete **** puts him in a league all his own.

Virat Kohli's narcissism and new-money vulgarity is only slightly mitigated by his sumptuous strokeplay. The only way he could be a greater cliche is if he played football instead of cricket.

And I don't dislike Malinga as such, but his ridiculous hairdo and zinced up lips make him look like a clown.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
David Warner. His pedophile mustache, cro-magnon brow, and mindless stare would be enough to condemn him, but the fact he's a complete **** puts him in a league all his own.

Virat Kohli's narcissism and new-money vulgarity is only slightly mitigated by his sumptuous strokeplay. The only way he could be a greater cliche is if he played football instead of cricket.

And I don't dislike Malinga as such, but his ridiculous hairdo and zinced up lips make him look like a clown.

Malinga

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Nah, there as an odi in India when Watson pulled a hamstring and had to leave te field. Dhawan stood there imitating him limping off. It was the act of a genuine ****
That was pretty stupid, and Dhawan should have been banned for a couple of games, But it was Watson at the receiving end, so I really enjoyed it:laugh: