• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Annoying Cricketers

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Also James Pattinson, especially when he gets a wicket and does that 'WOOOOO OOOOOO WOOO OOOO' face

smash84

The Tiger King
The khatmal brothers ukmal and kakmal top of the punch face line imo

Til dilshan
malinga
Warner
raina
dhawan
jadeja
imran tahir
gayle
asad shafiq
rubel and half of the bangers team
twatto

And perhaps some others as well that I might be missing. NZ easily the team with least number of punchable faces imo

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Watto when he used to get the sulks on annoyed me so much, but lately he's been better at not doing this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's wrong with Dhawan? Has always seemed like a lovely guy to me.
Nah, there as an odi in India when Watson pulled a hamstring and had to leave te field. Dhawan stood there imitating him limping off. It was the act of a genuine ****

Shady Slim

International Coach
philander's great and what is it people have against him

re: dhawan there is nothing more glorious for the indians than the dhawan 'stache twirl

Antihippy

International Debutant
Oh yeah, while I actually sorta like Faulkner, his "I don't like the west indies" comment was so dumb even in context that I didn't feel as bad about the west indies knocking us out of the world t20.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Just like his bowling skills, his being a wanker skills did not emerge when warne laid into him.

He was a gun bowler and a foul-mouthed dick way before that.
Remember Adam Crosthwaite getitng into a big barney with him in an ODD. Must have been a while ago if Crosthwaite was playing.

ajdude

International Coach
Nah, there as an odi in India when Watson pulled a hamstring and had to leave te field. Dhawan stood there imitating him limping off. It was the act of a genuine ****
can we just turn this thread into a 500 page thread about that match?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Umner Akmal especially the look on his face every time when he picks out the only man satiation on the mid wicket boundary. Happens every game gives a dumb**** look when it happens and then repeats it next game.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
The small redhead who's a spud. You must have been the school bully.
I am :p

Reminds of Ron Weasley, and that alone justifies why he should be punched in the face

Wasn't just an odi man, was the 7th ODI and possibly best ODI of the best bilateral ODI series ever. Oh how I wish I could relive the 2013 India-Australia ODI series again! ajd00d agrees

Swingpanzee

International Regular
hadds when he does a stupid leap and wears an expression of utter surprise as he fails to collect the ball and it goes for 4 byes

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
philander's great and what is it people have against him
Hides when the going's tough

Does stupid send offs after getting out brilliant young batsmen who play fantastic backs to wall innings against him

And his interviews suck. Still remember that interview he did after Pujara and Kohli spanked him all over Joburg, he was asked about how the batted, he was ****ing dismissive as **** and focussed all his answers on how flat the pitch had apparently become.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What are you trying to say here? Surely most people are going to mark that down as a positive aspect of Dhawan's character, given it's Watson he's taking the mess out of.