• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian batsmen : still bunnies on pacey wickets?

scud101

Cricket Spectator
I'm with rik totally in his Brett Lee bashing. Bottom line is, Brett Lee sucks. I just hope he keeps sucking and becomes the laughing stock of the world.

Choora

State Regular
scud101 said:
I'm with rik totally in his Brett Lee bashing. Bottom line is, Brett Lee sucks. I just hope he keeps sucking and becomes the laughing stock of the world.

Jeez.. why are you so against Lee? He's not that awful , atleast in onedayers.

scud101

Cricket Spectator
Choora said:
Jeez.. why are you so against Lee? He's not that awful , atleast in onedayers.
All he has is speed. I don't hate him, just think he is way way overrated. Loved the way Laxman showed him up throughout this tour....forget the last match.

[Peace]

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Your profile suggests you're 14... one of them's wrong.

I suggest: "Indian batsmen: still bunnies in the LftA"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indian batsmen - perhaps have dried-up their runs in the earlier part of the tournament?
Ganguly is about the only one due.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Richard said:
Indian batsmen - perhaps have dried-up their runs in the earlier part of the tournament?
Ganguly is about the only one due.
Perhaps it is the long tour that they have had and they are all tired becuase it seems they have run out of steam....

Choora

State Regular
Armadillo said:
indian batsmen: still bunnies anywhere.:lol:

At ur own back ground Indian batsmen will pile up such total that you will need 22 batsmen toavoid follow on.

BTW,is Shiaid Afidi still ur best bet as an opener? what a clown that guy is.Maybe you should make him ur captain,he can't be worse than Inzi:lol: :lol: :lol:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Shahid Afridi has NEVER been Pakistan's best bet as opener.
Saeed was for his career until WC2003 and since then Taufeeq has been in Tests and Hameed in ODIs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SquidAU said:
Perhaps it is the long tour that they have had and they are all tired becuase it seems they have run out of steam....
The fact is, up to the WACA games, almost every Indian batsman had increased his career average in both Tests and ODIs throughout the tour.
It couldn't go on forever.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Richard said:
The fact is, up to the WACA games, almost every Indian batsman had increased his career average in both Tests and ODIs throughout the tour.
It couldn't go on forever.
All good things must come to an end....like Hayden, Ponting, Australia's reign at the top......England's Ashes losses.....and so forth!

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You mentioned good things...
True that they must come to an end, but how strange to mention good things then name what you named...:saint: :!(

shankar

International Debutant
Richard said:
You mentioned good things...
True that they must come to an end, but how strange to mention good things then name what you named...:saint: :!(
England's Ashes losses are not a good thing right? There's no saying abt. bad things having to come to an end...So it will go on and on and on.... :D :D