• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting the only "one and only"

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
That you must agree
If not then tell one reason why he should no be considered as:

1. The greatest Batsman
2. The greatest Captain
3. The greatest Cricketer

If not then tell how
I want to know the hell how

Last edited:

longranger

U19 Cricketer
How are such threads allowed? This poster either seems to be a troll or incredibly dim-witted. He's been trashing up the forum with other useless threads too

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he's 14, according to him and his facebook profile, which is why most haven't abused the **** out of him

longranger

U19 Cricketer
he's 14, according to him and his facebook profile, which is why most haven't abused the **** out of him
I've seen 14 year olds who are both intelligent as well as capable of writing coherent sentences.

The mods on this forum are a lot more liberal than other sports forums I've been on. This guy's IP should be blocked/

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
I've seen 14 year olds who are both intelligent as well as capable of writing coherent sentences.

The mods on this forum are a lot more liberal than other sports forums I've been on. This guy's IP should be blocked/
There is no reason that my IP should be blocked

Can you give any reason from forum rules?

Last edited:

Daemon

Of course, but still, I think most of us are above abusing 14 year olds, in the off chance he does happen to be one rather than just a troll/multi.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Of course, but still, I think most of us are above abusing 14 year olds, in the off chance he does happen to be one rather than just a troll/multi.
please, don't do any personal insults and attacks.

PEWS is watching you.....

Your post was reported for absolute absurdity, weirdness, lack of humor, harassment and lack of respect for other members

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Whose alt account are you really?
its the admins jobs, they can check IP of users

And I am sure they had checked my IP and then tried to match it with IPs of all other users.

And no other user can do any such posts like me.

I have shaked a total of 5 forums

and found out that CW has the largest number of anti-abilities

Last edited:

Spikey

My response, to both your sentences, is simple: Prince EWS

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
How are such threads allowed? This poster either seems to be a troll or incredibly dim-witted. He's been trashing up the forum with other useless threads too
Whose alt account are you really?
I am leaving CW with this message.

You will realize you are lucky to meet me in the next few years. (Any one ever wanted to do a chat with me etc., you know my fb)

Bi!