• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ponting the only "one and only"

cnerd123

likes this
No one is arguing with you because you aren't making any sense.

Your arguments are purely subjective and have no supporting facts or theories behind them.

Basically you are pulling words out of your ass and passing them off as gospel truth.

Don Bradman averaged almost twice as much as Ponting did with the bat, batting in the same position. He is miles beyond Ponting as a batsman. End discussion. Plz come back when you have some solid arguments.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member

Your arguments are purely subjective and have no supporting facts or theories behind them.

Basically you are pulling words out of your ass and passing them off as gospel truth.

Don Bradman averaged almost twice as much as Ponting did with the bat, batting in the same position. He is miles beyond Ponting as a batsman. End discussion. Plz come back when you have some solid arguments.
dwta

No one wants to argue with him regardless of the solidity of his points.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah come on. If he actually made some sense we'd be all over him by now. Look how much mileage we got out of Blocky and WW before tiring of them.

Problem is we don't even know where to begin with Dawood. He doesn't even make sense.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
I really don't like to reply to you mate
Please don't personally insult me even if you don't like Ponting.

This is your only argument

What you imply here?
Ponting was second best??

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
When he arrived on CW, did Dawood the Great!
By the end of the week he was an All Time Great!
Fighting the fight against anti-ability's hate!
Oh how great, how great, is Dawood the Great!

Oh his logic is sound, oh Dawood the Great!
And no prose to be found, with oh Dawood the Great!
Anti-abilities be jelly, dem haterz gon' hate!
But none can compare to good Dawood the Great!

From posting his poems, oh Dawood the Great!
To smashing exams, he's Dawood the Great!
And forever more I shan't ever hate!
I've been converted by Dawood the Great!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Reasons why I am not a troll

Its hard to think theses reasons but ultimately you get them if you are ready to shoot for the moon and land among stars!

1. If I would be a troll, I would chose an English name like : Dennis slim, Dillon etc. and not a south Asian Pakistani name because Pakistani people are often considered as fool people and that's why I see most Pakistani posters change their locations to London etc. But I didn't do this.

2. I am not an alt because Mods can check the alt and they have definitely checked it for me.

3. I have offered proofs at certain times but at that times, your "mouths were closed"

Calling me a troll doesn't make sense
If it makes, then its a fake sense

There are some really stupid English-based Pakistani posters on these boards, that's for sure.

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Answering the one who falsely accused me of being a troll

Man I salute you
One can easily refute you

You say I am a troll of mine?:confused:
Have you drunk a special wine?

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
When he arrived on CW, did Dawood the Great!
By the end of the week he was an All Time Great!
Fighting the fight against anti-ability's hate!
Oh how great, how great, is Dawood the Great!

Oh his logic is sound, oh Dawood the Great!
And no prose to be found, with oh Dawood the Great!
Anti-abilities be jelly, dem haterz gon' hate!
But none can compare to good Dawood the Great!

From posting his poems, oh Dawood the Great!
To smashing exams, he's Dawood the Great!
And forever more I shan't ever hate!
I've been converted by Dawood the Great!
Most eloquent thing ever!

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ok. I myself give you some questions. You chose one of them....

1. Why Ponting stats are worse than Other legends?
2. Why Ponting was the best cricketer?
3. Why Ponting is not popular like Tendulker etc.?
1. Because he is the best cricketer
2. Because his stats are worse than other legends
3. Because people hate abilities

cpr

International Coach
How Ponting was the best batsman?

Matches he played out of foam

Furthermore, Ponting played most of his matches out of foam. Imagine, if he had not played those matches, he would get his stats like 54+ one day average and 62+ test average.
So, hang on, your saying Ponting was the best, because if you ignore the games were he wasn't playing well, then he was brilliant?

That's got to be the worst justification i've seen in a long time.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
In my cricket career, I've played most of my matches out of foam.

Apart from that, I'm ****ing brilliant.