• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video footage of NZ's tour to Aus 2001/2

Marmers49

Cricket Spectator
I have looked far and wide for any video footage of the 3rd test between NZ and Aust. and of the VB series with South Africa. Anyone know where you can see any footage of it i.e. websites (namely the test)?

nibbs

International Captain
i just want to see highlights of the game on Australia Day, at Adelaide. Mainly because I wanted to see Bonds inswinging yorker which cleaned out Gilchrist. IMO the best ball I've ever seen...

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
well,I live in auckland and I have a tape of 3 matches NZ won against australia in the VB series.

Bad quality,but you still get to see the in-swinging yorker that cleaned up gilchrist.

thats all me got.