• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Commentators

sunburnt_spinner

Cricket Spectator
It gets a bit boring listening to Richie and the old crew babbling on, so I'm one of those who turns down the sound and turns up ABC radio. I'm disappointed that they only have one kiwi flying their flag in Brian Waddle (who I must say is very good), because some of the stuff Jeremy Coney comes up with in times I've heard him can give Navjot Sidhu a run for his money (for anyone who has seen the India v Sth Af series on FOX can vouch for).

Andre

International Regular
Navjot Sidhu is the funniest commentator ive heard...
what about Ian Chappell, talking about Stephen Flemings "Lack of Wrist ****" 4 times in 1 over

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah they're pretty good, but I dont mind the ABC's team. They're a pretty witty bunch and make it all that more interesting :) Plus, you cant get TV in the car