• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia vs West Indies Tests

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I'd like to catch a couple of days of the Dominica or the Jamaica tests but I'm finding very little information about tickets online. Saw the Aussies in Barbados in 08 iirc and it was great but I do remember the ticket buying being a cluster. Looks like I will have to actually phone either the WICB or the grounds themselves. Anyone got any experience buying tickets for WI cricket or have any advice?

As a US based expat I'm desperate to watch some proper cricket in the flesh.

Tangles

Called the WICB and no ticket sales locally till 3-4 weeks before hand. No online sales they expect overseas visitors to go through the large tours or gamble on getting a ticket the day of. What is this 1970?

Spark

Global Moderator
Called the WICB and no ticket sales locally till 3-4 weeks before hand. No online sales they expect overseas visitors to go through the large tours or gamble on getting a ticket the day of. What is this 1970?
assuming this wasn't rhetorical, it's the wicb.

Tangles

I know but either they don't give a **** or they do deals with the tour operators to bend over the traveling fans. Considering just trying to snag some Ashes tickets now if I can.

adub

International Captain
If it was the 70s you might struggle to get tix on the day, but I don't think Test crowds in the Carribean are much chop these days are they?

Tangles

Saw an article talking about locals in Dominica queuing for 4 hours to get tix so hard to be sure. 12k capacity. Just hate to book planes and hotel on the assumption I'll get tix when that's a driving reason for going. Jamaica maybe a better bet but the other half won't want to stay in Kingston due to its rep.