• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I a bad person for wanting Cook to get out before his hundred? I feel bad myself but I just don't want him to get a century. Can't even explain it... I'm a complete **** so that's probably why.
Nope, haven't forgiven him for the pounding he gave us on our home turf.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
grrrr! What did I say about umpires being consistent on those front pad decisions? That was much more out then the one given yesterday. If Cook doesn't go on and get a century after this sort of luck I swear he never will.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Seriously though I'm not sure how Steve Davis isn't giving that. He's obviously #teamCook
Probably because a split second later he clumped his pad well outside the line. The umps will look for any doubt really.

I bet he thought it was hitting but he was outside the line which makes the Windies losing the review even more ridiculous.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody hell they're really putting the shutters down to the spinners. Watching last night they were patting back half volley and low full tosses from Bishoo like they were grenades.