• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in West Indies 2015

Spark

Global Moderator
is anyone doing comms (is anyone even watching)? i'm willing to do it but i do have things i need to do today

we're yorkshire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'd definitely like to see him give up the captaincy then, i just don't see any way its going to get better if he just keeps walking out to bat at the top of the innings in the same mindset. I wouldn't even mind seeing him just take some time off

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
State of West Indies' batting against Tredwell in this game. Always blocking when they needed to attack and attacking when they needed to block.