• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old time cricket draft with a twist

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD every draft I participate, I'm always last first round. It's uncanny.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Can I join please?
Hi AldoRaine18, yes, you can join. This now bumps the number of players up to 10, at this point I am going to officially close entries as anymore players will create a serious imbalance. Aldo, you will pick last in both rounds one & two, after Pratters

I'm actually quite glad I moved the cut-off date forward as, like I predicted, we have a few more late entrants. So just to clarify, entries are now CLOSED.

Here is an update on the selection order for the first two rounds:

ROUND 1
Howe_zat - George Headley
jimmy101 - Learie Constantine
Michaelf7777777 - Clyde Walcott
bagapath
GirtBySea
AndyZaltzHair
fredfertang
Zinzan
Pratters
AldoRaine18

ROUND 2
Zinzan
fredfertang
AndyZaltzHair
GirtBySea
bagapath
Michaelf7777777
jimmy101
Howe_zat
Pratters
AldoRaine18

Bagapath, you're up.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
bagapath has timed out. GirtBySea, please make your selection when ready. If the two of you select the same cricketer, the person who posts first be best dressed. The other will need to re-select.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Zinzan has timed out. Looks like we might have a few people dropping out here. Will just have to take stock at the end of the first round to see what will happen from there.

In the meantime, Pratters, it's your pick.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fellas, I'm going to need to respectfully pull out of this one. Can someone take my place? Cheers.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
An update on R1:

Howe_zat - George Headley
jimmy101 - Learie Constantine
Michaelf7777777 - Clyde Walcott
bagapath -
GirtBySea -
AndyZaltzHair - Fazal Mahmood
fredfertang - Aubrey Faulkner
Red Hill -
Pratters - Vijay Hazare
AldoRaine18 - Frank Worrell

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Here is the provisional selection order for R2.

fredfertang
AndyZaltzHair
GirtBySea
bagapath
Michaelf7777777
jimmy101
Howe_zat
Pratters
AldoRaine18
Red Hill

Since we still haven't heard from GirtBySea & bagapath I'd reccomend just playing through at this stage. This means that Michaelf7777777 can pick immediately after AndyZaltzHair if we still haven't heard from them.

However, if one or both players make their R1 selections sime time soon then they will retain their place in the R2 order.