• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old cricket footage you would like to see

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I would love to see ball by ball footage of allan Border's two amazing innings in Trinidad in 1984. I have some footage but its not menacing enough!

Kirkut

International Regular
I would love to see ball by ball footage of allan Border's two amazing innings in Trinidad in 1984. I have some footage but its not menacing enough!
Checked the score card. Viv made 76 from 188 balls, wow!. Always wanted to watch some ball by ball footage of Viv playing defensive shots or leaving the ball

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Would like to see Barnes in Australia, where he supposedly bowled at his quickest.

I would also like to see any coverage of the 3 W's, especially Weekes.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Bert Sutcliffe 1953

The NZ tours of the West Indies (1984) and India (1988)

& Sachin and Kambli's massive schoolboy partnership

Last edited:

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
Steve Waugh doing something he admitted he later regretted.
Bouncing Patrick Patterson numerous times and rubbing it in his face when he got him out (think it was Brisbane 88)?
Patterson went in to the changerooms saying he was going to kill them all when they got out there to bat!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Dennis Amiss' 260 against WI in 1973/74

Any of England's wins in India in 1976/77

Tyson ripping into Aus in 1954/55

SOPL

Cricket Spectator
Any full spell from Fazal Mahmood and Sydney Barnes.

Such a shame pre-1970 footage was hardly recorded.