• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Favorite Umpire?

arana

Cricket Spectator
Who is your Favorite Umpire in Cricket World Especially the Ongoing World Cup...?

Last edited:

jan

State Vice-Captain
Nigel Owens.
Of course he is not exactly a cricket umpire but he is really good, isnt he?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The late Reg Roberts, who used to umpire us. Didn't agree with the lbw law so wouldn't give them. Fantastic as an opening batsman. He was a terrific bloke, even the bowlers loved him, and we became good mates over the years.

One game I was given a bowl because we were going **** house, and I said "Reg, give me an lbw". He said "If you hit them on the pads, I'll give you up to three".

I got two.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shocker de silva. They had an umpire analysis thing and the number of his decisions that stood after review was like 30%. What a man.