• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI CricSim v3.1.53 Cricket World Cup Edition Launched!

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Some of you might remember the second version of my ODI CricSim. This is now the third, and this simulator contains all the 2015 Cricket World Cup squads as well as the possibility of adding your own custom teams with your own stats. I have been working on it with Dan (not the CW Dan) and it's ready to play.

odicricsimtitlescreen.jpg

This is only a hobby I do for the love of the game and not a commercial enterprise so please excuse any errors still in it.

The simulator can be found here.
Instructions on how to play here.

I hope you enjoy it. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions about it.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Some of you might remember the second version of my ODI CricSim. This is now the third, and this simulator contains all the 2015 Cricket World Cup squads as well as the possibility of adding your own custom teams with your own stats. I have been working on it with Dan (not the CW Dan) and it's ready to play.

View attachment 21768

This is only a hobby I do for the love of the game and not a commercial enterprise so please excuse any errors still in it.

The simulator can be found here.
Instructions on how to play here.

I hope you enjoy it. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions about it.
Love it, Thank you very much,

I thought it a bit odd that the Kiwis took 12 off their first over against Starc but the rest of the match was very realistic. Blackcaps all out for 210 and Aussie chased it down with 4 wickets in hand.

Good show.

kingkallis

International Coach
I am picking all 5 bowlers but somehow its using only 4 bowlers hence a few bowlers are bowling 13-15 overs as well. The rest looks good.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I am picking all 5 bowlers but somehow its using only 4 bowlers hence a few bowlers are bowling 13-15 overs as well. The rest looks good.
Yes, this can happen if you select a player's bowling order but miss out their position in the batting order. They must have both for the bowling to work correctly.