• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Draft, 2015

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Round 1 & 2

KingKallis-
Lance Klusener

AndyZaltHair-
Imran Khan

Bagapath-
Richard Hadlee
AB DeVilliers

Ankitj-
Viv Richards
Joel Garner

MichaelF-
Michael Bevan

Walking Wicket-
Adam Gilchrist

Round 3 now open. All picks so far have been unique. Only received R2 picks from WW, Bagapath and Ankit. Remember if you miss a player the draft just continues til your team is completed.

Red

There will be at least 24 hours between now and when R3 closes.

Red

Can I be a pain in the arse and request you send a fresh email each time (as in not reply to the last one).

Makes it a bit easier my end. Just put your forum name and round number in the subject box "Bagapath Rd 3" etc

Red

I'll do this before I go the the MCG. Pray the rain stays away- round 4 now open

Round 3

KingKallis-
Lance Klusener

AndyZaltHair-
Imran Khan

Bagapath-
Hashim Amla
Richard Hadlee
AB DeVilliers

Ankitj-
Viv Richards
MS Dhoni
Joel Garner

MichaelF-
Michael Bevan
Shaun Pollock

Walking Wicket-
Adam Gilchrist

AldoRaine-
Sachin Tendulkar

Andy and Walking Wicket took the same player for R3 so miss out this round- that player is still available for selection in future rounds.

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, I got everyone I picked so far. Can't complain for this lineup which already has arguably the best batsman, bowler and wk-batsman in ODIs:

-
-
Viv Richards
-
-
MS Dhoni
-
-
-
-
Joel Garner