• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twenty 20 Cup Website

thetwenty20cup

Cricket Spectator
thetwenty20cup.co.uk is the first site dedicated to the Twenty20 Cup Cricket tournament, the site includes news, articles, match reports, batting and bowling stats and articles written by players involved in the Twenty 20 Cup Cricket tournament exclusively for thetwenty20cup.co.uk, stay up to date with all the latest news from the Twenty 20 Cup this July.

The thetwenty20cup.co.uk will have match reporters at every Twenty 20 game this summer keeping you up to date as the action happens.

thetwenty20cup.co.uk

Rich2001

International Captain
thetwenty20cup said:
thetwenty20cup.co.uk is the first site dedicated to the Twenty20 Cup Cricket tournament, the site includes news, articles, match reports, batting and bowling stats and articles written by players involved in the Twenty 20 Cup Cricket tournament exclusively for thetwenty20cup.co.uk, stay up to date with all the latest news from the Twenty 20 Cup this July.

The thetwenty20cup.co.uk will have match reporters at every Twenty 20 game this summer keeping you up to date as the action happens.

thetwenty20cup.co.uk
Very Nice - Unfortuantly you lost all that praise when you failed to have Kent Spitfires on the Poll!!!!!! ;) :saint: :lol:

But seriously it looks good so far :)

Last edited:

sumoNYR88

Cricket Spectator
Finally, it's about time the Twenty20 Cup had their own site...

Cricinfo is too international for such detail.......

thetwenty20cup

Cricket Spectator
It's completley unofficial, I was looking for some Twenty 20 info a couple of months ago and couldn't find a site about the Twenty 20 so I thought I'd build one for this years competition, the site will be updated hour by hour while the competition is on and hopefully by June at the latest I will be press release's from the ecb and other county teams, Im currently in discussion with them.

thetwenty20cup

Cricket Spectator
Thank you for those kind words, I belive if your going to build a site it should look good and be easy to navigate and then people will want to return to it most days while the Competition is on.

I've also satrted to contact the Counties in the hope of getting their press releases during the competition so hopefully by July the site will be updated every hour with all the latest news straight from the counties.

Hopefully this year will go well and the site can grow even bigger for the 05 Competition.

thetwenty20cup.co.uk