• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steven Smith Poem

Xuhaib

International Coach
what do you mean by "to date"?
And the Islamic Scholar Tahir ul Qadri has been the greatest influence on my life
did you take part in the recent dharnas (protests) against the govenment where he played a side kick to Imran Khan?

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Steve Smith is a ****

That's all I got.............
you need poetry-writing lessons from Dawood. But not this month obviously since he has exams and doesn't even have the time to prove Ricky Ponting is the best cricketer

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
did you take part in the recent dharnas (protests) against the govenment where he played a side kick to Imran Khan?
I didn't take part in protests I am not much politcal follower of him, i just consider him as the greatest current scholar in the world. and actually, Qadri played the main role not Imran Khan. Imran Khan would never be able to be successful without Qadri.

Last edited: