• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Khaled Mahmud:Cant decide

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Some people will just laugh at khaled mahmud and admittedly im one of those people. recently he was relieved of the captiancy and left out of the team to tour zimbabwe. in reaction to this he immediatly retired from international cricket. hwever within 48 hours he changed his mind. what do you think of khaled mahmud, hilariously rubbish or a half decent player...ahem.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not much of a player, good leader though, and tries hard.

Unfairly scapegoated for Bangladesh's losses.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Neil Pickup said:
Not much of a player, good leader though, and tries hard.

Unfairly scapegoated for Bangladesh's losses.
Yeah, I felt sorry for him when the crowd were all booing him.

And I must admit he is a good captain, even though he has about as much skill as a constipated carrot.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I may start a CCAS in honour of Khaled Mahmud, the "Constipated Carrot"

As supposed to Neil, the "Constipated Carrot-top"

FRAZ

International Captain
Bangladeshis dont have much of a choice . And they dont have good players in their team . Its a club level team . I think rather than kicking players out like which is not gonna help their cause ,they should trust them and keep them in the team .Bangladeshis cant just affoard to start proxy wars politics and media bulls at this stage before their big tour to Zimbabwe.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
FRAZ said:
Bangladeshis dont have much of a choice . And they dont have good players in their team . Its a club level team . I think rather than kicking players out like which is not gonna help their cause ,they should trust them and keep them in the team .Bangladeshis cant just affoard to start proxy wars politics and media bulls at this stage before their big tour to Zimbabwe.
Players need to have faith in their captain to lead them to perform at their best. With his performances it seems he has lost all respect and faith of his team mates and had to go. With Bashur, they have a player who has performed well and can lead by example.