• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AB de Villiers now the one and only "AB"

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Deal with it Burgey, I've said Allan Border has to move aside for a while now but this confirms it. Whenever one hears "AB" it will refer to de Villiers and de Villiers only.

And while we're at it, the Allan Border medal is now known as the AB de Villiers medal.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hot damn, I just came back home and saw the massacre! What a man, AB!! Also goes to show Windies should have kept the copyright on the pink jersey there. Pink = Massive.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've only ever known Alan Border as a selector and media pundit and he comes across as a weak, talentless, boring old man, about as inspiring as an Indian fast bowler. These are not the traits I expect in an AB. He can **** right off and get a new acronym

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Border isn't all bad in that while commentating he called Ponting out for being a dickhead captain and bowling Cam White and Mike Hussey instead of trying to win a test match in 2008. But AB de Villiers wouldn't have just called Ponting out, he'd have invaded that test match and won the game himself.

Spikey

In that he would have gone out and bop Michael Hussey for six repeatedly. Border would have just ****ing settled for the drawn

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
dogwalker knows what's going on. I was testing everyone and he spotted it, no need to say "de Villiers" anymore.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
He actually accelerated throughout that innings. If had got the 150 that record would have stood until the end of time.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Still can't quote, AB has genuinely broken CW, but Furball he was the only one who dealt with Johnson in 2013/14. AB doesn't give a **** who the bowlers are, they're all going out the park.

OverratedSanity

AB can do an AB and smash 149(44). AB can also do a Border when it's required and score 33(222) as he did at Adelaide.