• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White captain of Yorkshire

FRAZ

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Since I would guess just about everyone on here knows that Craig White is a Yorkshire player, I guess that kind of defeats your "funny thread"
YOu are still ............ Alright you are right . I referred to the name WHITE .. fORGIVE ME NOW willl youuuu!!!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
I think we are way off the topic so the news is "White " appointed as captain of Yorkshire. Good player though . Wish him best of luck !

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think its a great move, and they have now gained themsleves a supporter!

And regarding his bolwing, I think he will bowl again, but I think it will be off spin.