Cricket Betting Site Betway
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Adders

Thread: How important is marketing to CA when it comes to selection?

  1. #1
    The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    12,214

    How important is marketing to CA when it comes to selection?

    I am a bigger fan than some of Watson, however he is given a lot of lives when it comes to retaining his spot in the team.

    No denying it, Watson is a pretty good looking rooster with a great rig. Most of the women I know rate him the most attractive of test cricketers. He's also a good look for cricket's many sponsors.

    My question is, do you think CA have a formula when it comes to selection time that the team should contain one or two good looking cats?

    As Seinfeld once said "you never see any handsome homeless".

  2. #2
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    the guy's trash bro
    Posts
    48,398
    no
    http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blo...cricket-legacy

    Brad McNamara ‏@bbuzzmc
    Will say this once and then nothing else. Defamation laws quite clear in Aus.be careful.

  3. #3
    International Coach howardj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    brisbane
    Posts
    13,724
    Chris Rogers is as unmarketable as they come - ancient, bespectacled, flame haired, freckles
    - Winner of the 2011 and 2012 CricketWeb AFL tipping competition

    - Winner of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 CricketWeb NRL tipping competition

  4. #4
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    65,366
    Xavier Doherty...
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.


  5. #5
    The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by howardj View Post
    Chris Rogers is as unmarketable as they come - ancient, bespectacled, flame haired, freckles
    Appeals to a niche market, but they're out there...

  6. #6
    International Captain Adders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hill View Post

    No denying it, Watson is a pretty good looking rooster with a great rig. Most of the women I know rate him the most attractive of test cricketers. He's also a good look for cricket's many sponsors.
    I find this line completely at odds with your objection to the Pink Test tbh.............

  7. #7
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,956
    Red Hill's hit a bit of rough form of late. Pink Test thread, the Catherine McGregor thing, and now this.

    Needs to be dropped to work on his game IMO.

  8. #8
    International Captain Adders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Red Hill's hit a bit of rough form of late. Pink Test thread, the Catherine McGregor thing, and now this.

    Needs to be dropped to work on his game IMO.
    100% back him on the McGregor thing.............I had know idea who she was either and was just about to post something far more offensive than what Monk did, but he got in first and saved me the embarrassment. And tbf he did acknowledge his woopsy pretty quickly. .

  9. #9
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Adders View Post
    100% back him on the McGregor thing.............I had know idea who she was either and was just about to post something far more offensive than what Monk did, but he got in first and saved me the embarrassment. And tbf he did acknowledge his woopsy pretty quickly. .
    Yea I didn't know either lol. But unfortunately Red Hill ended up copping that for the rest of us.

    When you're in bad nick you tend to be on the receiving end of bad decisions as well.

  10. #10
    The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    12,214
    Yet like Watson (the cricketer, not the poster) I'll be kept around a while longer because my good looks keep the females around.

  11. #11
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    22,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hill View Post
    Yet like Watson (the cricketer, not the poster) I'll be kept around a while longer because my good looks keep the females around.
    So you're the reason why there are no girls on CW.

    Goddamit Monk.

  12. #12
    The artist formerly known as Monk Red Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    12,214
    Can't someone younger than me Tinder a few on the phone and invite them along?

  13. #13
    International Captain Adders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Posts
    7,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hill View Post
    I'll be kept around a while longer because my good looks keep the females around.
    Yeah, that's great mate cept they all look and talk like Catherine McGregor.
    zorax likes this.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-06-2013, 02:28 AM
  2. Marketing Career?
    By deira in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28-11-2007, 04:29 AM
  3. Marketing cricket.
    By LA ICE-E in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •