• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India and England in Australia ODI Tri-Series 2015

Antihippy

International Debutant
Indian batsmen aren't helping their bowlers though.
I've seen that "down the pitch flat bat swipe" from a few batsmen (a certain maxwell...) and I always think "what exactly are you trying to achieve with that shot?" especially seeing that I've never seen it come off at all.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This really is a terrible display. So glad that we only have 2 games at perth and none at Brisbane.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
D/L par score from here is 217 which sounds improbably low. More expecting 240-265 depending on how this partnership goes.

Seems like England will be favorites going into the chase at the very least.
Now what is this

Ah another day and another instance of England pwning India. Too bad

anil1405

International Captain
These are the kind of strokes that make us ask ourselves...why can't the top order stand tall and play such ****ing simple strokes.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Geez guys, there's no way that it would have been run out there if he was behind the stumps because the ball would have wound up near the front line, out of arms reach from the stumps.