• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imran Khan Marriage

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
It is very interesting to know about imran khan marriage. Because, coming feb the world cup match will be start over.
Magnificent post. Just remember a genius is never understood in his own times. I hope you weren't banned for the post by the way.

Xuhaib

International Coach
@xuhaib, dude you have been MIA since your wedding. You should post here more often
smali , nice to see you.

Yeah I have been inactive for a while tbh I am not watching a lot of cricket these days maybe couple of hours on the weekends yeah I intend to be more active during the world cup.