• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best opposition fans

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
English crowds are normally pretty good. Wont forgive them for booing Ponting though.

I think the Australian fans need to be given a little bit of rope. After all, they are learning from Healy

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is Jono liking all the Saffer chix comments? Was there a Durban lassie before Kohli, Jono?

fredfertang

The only Aussie supporter I've ever spent any time with is Burgey, and if he's representative of them they must be the best (but happy to believe he's the exception that proves the rule)

My old man went to the Oval Test in 1963 and reckoned the WIndies supporters were fantastic - how times change

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The only Aussie supporter I've ever spent any time with is Burgey, and if he's representative of them they must be the best (but happy to believe he's the exception that proves the rule)
I was with Burgey when Clarke got Sachin out SCG 2012 in the 80s to deny him his 100th century when he looked set to get it. He celebrated for half a second then realised how gutted I'd be and was a good bloke about it. Won't forget that.

TNT

Banned
Don't mind the poms, watched a match in pommieland and they were a good bunch, Indians seem over excited or fast asleep, Nzeders are uneducated and don't know much about other countries.

The best of the best are the Windies fans, loud, dancing, music, chants, rum and fun.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
the barmy army are always good fun, though i also came here to commend the saffas on their chix, and more specifically the noble cameramen who point them out for us

harsh.ag

If you can befriend some local fans, it's definitely the Aussies. The Poms will bore you with their conversation. The Windies second, primarily because of the rum. The Saffers third, because you get to lie down in the sun with a beer, and the chix, as they have been liberally mentioned :)

Flem274*

123/5
The Aussie fans on here are among my faves when they're not posting domestic cricket in-jokes I don't understand. Secretly jealous of their tour thread atmospheres.