• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni retires from Test Cricket

Salamuddin

International Debutant
I love how he seems to get the credit for wins but no criticism for losses...
Equally I love how you and some of the other Pommies seem to absolve Duncan Fletcher of any of blame for India's losses whatsoever

eh Robbins sweetheart :laugh: ?

How's the stint in the House of Lords coming along btw ?

andmark

International Captain
Equally I love how you and some of the other Pommies seem to absolve Duncan Fletcher of any of blame for India's losses whatsoever

eh Robbins sweetheart :laugh: ?

How's the stint in the House of Lords coming along btw ?
In fairness to England and Fletcher, the 2005 Ashes win was so incredibly monumental (I mayn't have been doing this post if they'd lost) that it's hard hard to see how an England fan could see Fletcher in a bad light even with his Indian failures- despite the 2006/07 whitewash. Equally though, bar Steyn of SA, bowling seems to have taken a step back, let alone Indian bowling which has been traditionally awful other than a few individuals (e.g Dev of the 70's/80's and to a lesser extent Zaheer Khan later).

Don't think he was in the HoL though.

Last edited: