• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Xmas CricketChat.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
i really enjoy being a part of this community, even grumpy old ****s like Burgey who hate drafts so much they make old man rant threads about them

Merry Xmas all.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Having met Burgey I can confirm that he is neither old nor grumpy - he is a bit of a **** mind, but that's only 'cos folk never invite him to participate in drafts

dognutz

U19 12th Man
To all the bowlers out there, I hope Santa bestows you with sticky green tops loaded with cracks on a good length with a nice breeze where the ball never loses it's shine.

To all the batsmen......well, you get enough your own way as it is ;)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Having met Burgey I can confirm that he is neither old nor grumpy - he is a bit of a **** mind, but that's only 'cos folk never invite him to participate in drafts
(No doubt, I really appreciate his posts a lot)

cnerd123

likes this
Most people sleep in on christmas morning, and wake up refreshed and go find christmas presents under the tree...

Well I woke up hungover by my alarm telling me it was time to get ready for work, and found my bathroom floor covered in puke.

Sigh.

dfrinku

U19 Debutant
Merry Christmas everyone. I haven't been here long but its quite clearly the best place to discuss cricket on the internet. Good on ya.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Most people sleep in on christmas morning, and wake up refreshed and go find christmas presents under the tree...

Well I woke up hungover by my alarm telling me it was time to get ready for work, and found my bathroom floor covered in puke.

Sigh.
I thought you left your xmas eve party early due to having to work today..........or did that plan not work out LOL.

cnerd123

likes this
Because I had to leave early I decided to consume an entires night worth of alcohol within the few hours I was there.

Managed to get up, clean the mess, shower and get to work on time, so it all worked out in the end. 10/10 woud do again.