• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Writers of this CW forums !

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRAZ

International Captain
Some writers that i see on this forum are either too patriotic or rather nonsense . here is my list of top 3 cricket web forum writers .
1. Partyush.
2 Neil Pickup
3 Iamdavid.
Some people have senseless knowledge about cricket and they just try to diss and thats it . Some Kiwi based writers are also good if they are not too patriotic .

FRAZ

International Captain
halsey said:
Are those standings for sense spoken, or nonsense spoken?
I mean they are decent writers with no Bull **** and as far as worst writers are concerned then If I am gonna write their name then they are become even worse .

FRAZ

International Captain
FRAZ said:
Some writers that i see on this forum are either too patriotic or rather nonsense . here is my list of top 3 cricket web forum writers .
1. Partyush.
2 Neil Pickup
3 Iamdavid.
Some people have senseless knowledge about cricket and they just try to diss and thats it . Some Kiwi based writers are also good if they are not too patriotic .
I think I have to quote once more just to remind that these 3 are good guys good guys . I said Top 3 not the bottom 3 .

FRAZ

International Captain
And as far as stupid and senseless are concerned then their names are .
1. MR abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz (M.d) Keep tlk ing
2 . As above
3 . As above

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Worst. Thread. Ever.
Most. Pointless. Thread. Ever.

Personal insults for no reason are never nice, but to attack one of the most respected and knowledgable members not just of the forum but of the staff of the site as well beggars belief.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FRAZ said:
2 . As above
3 . As above
I'm sure everyone else will agree with you there. I don't even know how I became staff with all the biased crap I write.

PY

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'm sure everyone else will agree with you there. I don't even know how I became staff with all the biased crap I write.
Pretty much ;) :P.

Seriously though, Liam is a big addition to CW and to call him stupid is pretty immature and well a little sad.

Andre

International Regular
FRAZ said:
2 . As above
3 . As above
Absolutely disgraceful, FRAZ.

Do you take some sort of sick pleasure out of humiliating other forum members?

Maybe this isn't the right place for you if you do.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.