• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help with old Cricketer Magazine articles

Cricketana

Cricket Spectator
Hi group,

Looking for a couple of scans of old articles from the following The Cricketer magazine issues for research project.

65.JPG88.JPG

• November 1965
  • February 1988

I don't have a subscription to the 1921-1984 magazine archive from cricketarchive :(

Thank you!

Jaime

Cricketana

Cricket Spectator
November 1965 : Obits on page 31

February 1988 : Anthony Meredith article on Geo. Beldam (don't know page numbers)

Thank you!

Cricketana

Cricket Spectator
Thanks a lot for taking the time to take and post the pics! :thumbup:

Thought the November 65 obits on page 31 were those of King and E. Shirley Snell ... :(

Cricketana

Cricket Spectator
That's the page!

Not sure why the second page from 1988 and the 1965 obits aren't loading full size...

Would it be possible for you to send the 3 attachments via email? leiderman(@)gmail(.)com :mellow:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks to cricketana I've now worked out how to use my phone as a camera so can supply any pages required