• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ADEPT OR DIE(the death of test cricket)

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Adept is a hell of a lot of fun tbf. Pretty weak on higher difficulties, but still fun.
It is? IIRC it was overpowered to the point that it was broken in ME1... singlularity would just clear out a whole room. Made it through insanity in ME2 and 3 with adept quite easily too.

Vanguard ftw though obviously.

smash84

The Tiger King
The mods are not very adept at changing thread titles appropriately it seems. I am with sledger on this, please change the word adept to adapt in the thread title. This thread isn't going away either and seems to have been stuck on the board on a slow weekend on the forum.

Spark

Global Moderator
It is? IIRC it was overpowered to the point that it was broken in ME1... singlularity would just clear out a whole room. Made it through insanity in ME2 and 3 with adept quite easily too.

Vanguard ftw though obviously.
Eh, I meant more in comparison to the other classes in ME2 and ME3, mainly 'cos you're soft as butter and half your **** doesn't work until you wear down shields/armor. Obviously stupidly powerful in ME1.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Personally think making the whites a bit more fluffy and bright would make test cricket all the rage.

archie mac

International Coach
I agree that Test cricket has been finished on at least a dozen occasions since I was a lad

The Ashes appear as healthy as ever, let's just play those every two years. Honestly the only thing I would like is a standard Test pitch that could be dropped into Test grounds around the world.

Day one = good for fast men especially in the first session
Day two = still good bounce and carry but flatting out
Day three = Best for batting but taking more spin by the last session
Day four = spinners wicket and pitch starting to crumble and keeps low
Day five = not sure modern players need a fifth day