• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Biggest Fan

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can probably say i'm the only one in the Joe Burns bandwagon afaik and certainly the only one with platinum status in the Glenn Batswell fan club.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
6. Sourav Ganguly
7. Steve Waugh
8. Muttiah Muralitharan
9. Kapil Dev
10. Adam Gilchrist
11. Courtney Walsh

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Lol, that's not a team.

That's the list of 11 of my favorite cricketers.

Edit: Seriously, did you think that Ambrose is batting at 3 and Gilchrist at 10? :p

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
12. Waqar Younis
13. Alan Donald
14. Anil Kumble
15. Jacques Kallis
16. Rahul Dravid

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
That's a good idea. I want to open the bowling with Gilchrist too. Ambrose will be a fine wicketkeeper because of his reach.

Spark

Global Moderator
clarke, patto, broad when he isn't playing us and not batting like a moron

edit: maybe gimh can claim broad, but i should get points for not being english on that front

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't think I'm the biggest fan on CW of any established or well known players, so here are some lesser known ones -

Murray Goodwin
Vijay Zol
Aizaz Cheema

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wasn't going to participate, but as Burgey slates the thread so much, I'll do a team:

Denning
Tres
IVA
Moeen
Gatting
Tavare
Buttler
Flintoff
Le Roux
Qadir
Garner

Squad made up of Gower, Hildreth, Trego, Gregory, Ravi, Gard, Randall, Millns, Lloyds, Dredge

Pick the bones out of that mess.........