• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** West Indies in South Africa 2014/15

test cricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Injured, i think he has a finger injury, he would have probably played ahead of bavuma if he wasnt injured. He is in the sqaud as a replacement for de kock though

ajdude

International Coach
without having seen what kenroy peters looks like, what his statistics are or how he bowls, i reckon he's gonna be vernon philander mk2 just from the name (albeit a fair bit older). now to have a squiz at his profile

"Bowling style Left-arm medium" nvm

test cricketer

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I personally like holder, could be a decent allrounder, provided, he avoids the dreaded curse of injury proneness that most allrounders seem to suffer from. one of his greatest strengths is his height, i read that most great batsmen reckon its harder to play bounce than pace and some commentators, say he has the potential to bowl faster if he bowls with a braced front leg.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seeing Ambrose so fired up in that pep talk made me so nostalgic for the 90s. Hoping once Taylor and co get smashed again, "Curtly talk to no man" sounds on the loudspeaker and a reggae song starts playing and Curtly runs out to join the team.

cricmahanty

School Boy/Girl Captain
Diminutive fast bowlers from WI always look odd.

Bhuvneshwar Kumars, Nuwan Kulasekaras and the Shafiul Islams are the Subcontinent's suite.

ajdude

International Coach
gg supersport. it's definitely relevant showing WI's highest test score while south africa (1) are batting first against WI (8) 50 odd years later

cricmahanty

School Boy/Girl Captain
Floodlights take effect as we move into the 4th over of the day.

Never knew cricket could transit from day-night test cricket to night test cricket so quickly.

Athlai

Not Terrible
gg supersport. it's definitely relevant showing WI's highest test score while south africa (1) are batting first against WI (8) 50 odd years later
They also showed South Africa's records and all sorts of other pointless trivia. Not a big deal.