• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** West Indies in South Africa 2014/15

akilana

International 12th Man
While you are at it, lodge a complaint about the bails that refuse to fall off when SA were batting.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
While you are at it, lodge a complaint about the bails that refuse to fall off when SA were batting.
Let's hope Alma and De viliers score runs in every innings. Had Alma been bowled who knows if SA would have made 200. In any case SA got lucky and are being helped by the Umps here.

akilana

International 12th Man
Let's hope Alma and De viliers score runs in every innings. Had Alma been bowled who knows if SA would have made 200. In any case SA got lucky and are being helped by the Umps here.
If Amla got bowled, S Van Zyl would have scored 267* to rescue SA

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Steyn's injuries getting a bit concerning now? Was freakishly fit for most of his career, but several bad injuries have piled up in the last year or two.

akilana

International 12th Man
Steyn's injuries getting a bit concerning now? Was freakishly fit for most of his career, but several bad injuries have piled up in the last year or two.
should quit limitted overs cricket. He is bad at it and it does no good to his body or confidence.

dogwalker

U19 Captain
I don't remember him ever being good at death bowling. Though I don't remember all these injuries he's had over the past year, so maybe my memory is to blame.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Maybe it's more magnified by the fact that ODI batsmen are more capable of flogging 10< runs in the last 3 overs nowadays.

akilana

International 12th Man
I don't remember him ever being good at death bowling. Though I don't remember all these injuries he's had over the past year, so maybe my memory is to blame.
He was never a good death bowler. Bowl too many length balls and get hit. I would say he has been doing ok in the opening spells and the few overs he bowls in the middle when SA look to break partnerships but terrible at death. I don't feel confident that he would slow down the run rate when he comes on to bowl.