• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in Namibia and Zimbabwe

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Bangladehs's tour of Namibia is startign with a 3 day game vs them on the 29th after which they will play 5 one dayers vs them. Considering the current Bangladesh form, I wuoldnt eb surprised if Namibia can acutally win a few matches or even the series.

The Zimbabweans have shown promise in the VB series and so I expect them to thrash Bangladesh..

What are yuor thoughts, predictions?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bangladesh isn't in horrible form. They've competed against Australia, Pakistan and England.

masterblaster

International Captain
Aaah....

Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

it surely overshadows India v Australia or India v Pakistan as the series of the year!!!!

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
masterblaster said:
Aaah....

Bangladesh v Zimbabwe

it surely overshadows India v Australia or India v Pakistan as the series of the year!!!!
Yes. I wonder if I can catch it all on cable.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I would actually like to see it. I would like to see hgow the nations are developing, if there are any emerging players to watch out for, and how close the two teams are. But I doubt very much that it will be shown in Australia on cable.

Langeveldt

Soutie
No worries about Bangladesh beating Zimbabwe lol... Hope not anyway

Is Dougie Brown still involved with the Namibians? Theyve got a lot going for them, Burger, Kotze and Keulder are very good batsmen (for the lower echelons of the international game) . not too sure about the bowling!... Very good bunch of athletes anyway, and fine fielders ... Good conditions for cricket there too, hopefully SA will get more involved with their development...

Hasib

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Correction

Bangladesh actully will play 3 OD matches. On the 31 of January (thats been already played), 1 of february and the 4 of feb. The 3 dayer is on the 6th. Bangladesh is 1-0 up in the series.