• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in Namibia and Zimbabwe

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Re: Correction

Hasib said:
Bangladesh actully will play 3 OD matches. On the 31 of January (thats been already played), 1 of february and the 4 of feb. The 3 dayer is on the 6th. Bangladesh is 1-0 up in the series.
I cant find any info about this at all on Cricinfo. Slack, slack slack! How do you know this? Where did you get your info?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Re: Re: Correction

Prince EWS said:
I cant find any info about this at all on Cricinfo. Slack, slack slack! How do you know this? Where did you get your info?
Try looking on the ICC section within cricinfo... Try fishing out the Namibia site (they have their own)... it should be under affiliates or something along those lines... Try looking in the ICC stuff anyway...

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Re: Re: Correction

Prince EWS said:
Scorecards of first two matches vs. Namibia here and here. Not terribly convincing wins (7 runs and 11 runs), but wins nonetheless.

Craig

World Traveller
I bet Bangladesh are peeved that they arent ODIs. They could of had two wins in a long time!

Hasib

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I wander if u guys realise in both the close games Bangladesh did some experimenting. Like, opening the bowling with Alamgir Kabir and Tareq Aziz. Oh and Bangladesh won the series 3-0. In the 3 day match the scores are that Namibia got bowled out for 155, while Bangladesh is all out for 316. Namibia at stumps on 65/0.

Craig

World Traveller
Hasib said:
I wander if u guys realise in both the close games Bangladesh did some experimenting. Like, opening the bowling with Alamgir Kabir and Tareq Aziz. Oh and Bangladesh won the series 3-0. In the 3 day match the scores are that Namibia got bowled out for 155, while Bangladesh is all out for 316. Namibia at stumps on 65/0.
Are these FC matches?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Craig said:
Are these FC matches?
When I looked at the scorecard for the 3 day game there was a comment at the bottom saying "Not counted as First Class"

The OD games are counted though.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Craig said:
The moment Mugabe gets out of power, their free ride will be over.
I hope so.. But his party need to go too, and it will take a while for confidance in Zim to get restored...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Six wickets for Alamgir Kabir guide Bangladesh past a fairly strong Zimbabwe A side.

Countdown to the Test Match.

Go Tigers!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
Six wickets for Alamgir Kabir guide Bangladesh past a fairly strong Zimbabwe A side.

Countdown to the Test Match.

Go Tigers!
Go Heath Streak! Go Zimbabwe :) (hey just because all hell's going on there, and I wouldn't want England even getting near to going there, doesn't mean I don't support Zimbabwe)

Go Craig Wishart!

Crash and burn Sibanda and Mahwire who I'm sure have done enough (barely anything in fact) to be 1st names on the Team Sheet.