• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Phillip Hughes CW support banner at Melbourne and Sydney Test match

Where should the left over money be donated?

• Other (Please List)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wiff

First Class Debutant
Done, although you only have my email to go by but you should know that by now. Also James let me know if there is any shortfall and I can bump up the donation

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Planning on contributing, but I lost my credit card recently, and am still waiting for a new one to arrive. Hopefully should get here today or tomorrow.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Some fantastic news guys! We have well and truly broken even with us having raised $271.89 so far.

Seeing as we've broken even and I don't need to make up the difference, I'll match the amount of the highest donation. That currently sits at $50.

That means we currently sit at $321.89 raised!!!!

Once again, fantastic effort everyone and keep the donations coming as they'll be offered up to a charity that we all believe would be worthwhile of collecting some money from us all.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Given we were looking for $6 to a man the numbers have been way impressive

I though I was a big shot sticking a tenner in haha

Kudos CW though. Reflects brilliantly on us as a community this.

James

Cricket Web Owner

Well said mate.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT

tbf to you a tenner in your country is probably most of my weekly pay.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So how does the revised schedule affect things? Are we able to put it up at Brisbane, for example? Howardj is going, I believe. And guessing Sydney might be more difficult now?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So how does the revised schedule affect things? Are we able to put it up at Brisbane, for example? Howardj is going, I believe. And guessing Sydney might be more difficult now?
Unfortunately we can't get them made in time for Brisbane.

The Melbourne test is sorted with Max doing day 2, me doing day 3 and a good chance of Jono day 4. No confirmed takers for Sydney yet, but we do have some time up our sleeves to sort that out. Especially with Sydney being put back 3 days it will give us plenty of time to get the flags posted up there if anyone decides they are going to go.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Didn't vic say he would do day one at MCG?

Only reason I thought it might be in time for Brisbane is with it being later now but no worries.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't vic say he would do day one at MCG?
Yeah he did, but he didn't say whether he could meet up with Max on the morning of day 2 to do the hand over. This is hard part of doing multiple days with different people......the passing it on.

Max has gone right out of his way to do the swap with me by staying the night in Melbourne when he would have gone back to Geelong.

If Vic can meet up with Max on day 2 then it is not to late to get the flags sent to him and he can do the business on day 1..........i'll send him a message and see if he is interested.