• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

viriya

International Captain
Kohli is way too ****y for getting a ton.. he did well but his team collapsed after being 409/3.. If he and Rahane had ground it out India would have 750 instead they are chasing for something still.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kohli is way too ****y for getting a ton.. he did well but his team collapsed after being 409/3.. If he and Rahane had ground it out India would have 750 instead they are chasing for something still.
Wtf are you talking about. He's sledging to try and get his team a win ffs. He's trying to get in their head. That's the point of sledging

Flem274*

123/5
you don't just get 750, even from 400/3.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So, yeah, this is probably the most competitive match of the series I think. Still think the tail will wag again and get plenty more and we'll lose, but it's probably the only match which has actually ebbed and flowed properly.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wtf are you talking about. He's sledging to try and get his team a win ffs. He's trying to get in their head. That's the point of sledging
It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't appreciate this basic point.

Shaun Marsh really irritates me when he bats like this.