• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Someone please quote some of the better shreds of dhoni's captaincy in 9's commentary. Will ease my pain immensely.
Something along the lines of "I thought the worst captaincy I'd ever seen was Mohammad Yousuf at the SCG a few years ago, but this morning Dhoni has gone beyond that" from Chappelli.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Something along the lines of "I thought the worst captaincy I'd ever seen was Mohammad Yousuf at the SCG a few years ago, but this morning Dhoni has gone beyond that" from Chappelli.
I'd still say Dhoni was worse at Capetown in 2011.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
love how chappelli has no hesitation in naming and shaming ****s he doesnt rate, mark waugh is the same, so good.