• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virat Kohli new animated super hero series

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Graphic novels and animated series are coming up a lot in India now but they are of such poor quality, it astounds me.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Waiting for Kohli, Velma and Scooby Doo to unmask a bank manager as a fake ghost and each episode to end with the villain saying "I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids".

Athlai

Not Terrible
So here I am thinking, okay fair enough. A bit of harmless hero worship for a well known figure for the kidz.

Then I click on the link and apparently there is a dead kid? Haha is he seriously going to be solving murders and the like? Thats nuts.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's investigating the murder of his Test batting average in England last northern summer.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Graphic novels and animated series are coming up a lot in India now but they are of such poor quality, it astounds me.
Animated series made in India are made under conditions hardly ideal. Excessive work, limited use of technology, outdated methods, all to get plenty of stuff out in time, at low prices.

Likewise, comics are being done by individuals or freelancers, and there's no real industry or union. In both cases, you get what you pay for.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Appears that he's creating an army of Kohli fanboys that will no doubt grow up to post dumb fanboy comments on his youtube videos and argue with everyone and anyone about how he's the greatest batsman of all time.
I wonder how many of them can spell 'wrong' properly.