• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Likelihood of Vettori ever returning to test cricket.

Likelihood of Vettori ever returning to test cricket

• 0 - 25%

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • 26 - 50%

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 51 - 75%

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 76 - 100%

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Blocky

Banned
Well that remains to be seen
Absolutely, it's a what if.

He could come back and bowl worse than even Craig has so far, but I strongly doubt it and I think given the tracks that Sodhi and Craig have managed to bowl on to date, he'd likely have an average under 40 on these wickets which might just be about enough to tip the balance.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
It's not just how he bowls man, I'd be surprised if he got through 40 overs and pulled up well.

sidecast

Cricket Spectator
Honestly, when I glanced at this thread I read its Subject as; 'Likelihood of Victoria ever returning to Test cricket."

Blocky

Banned
It's not just how he bowls man, I'd be surprised if he got through 40 overs and pulled up well.
I wouldn't. I think the majority of the issues related to an achilles which he's had a lot of time to rehab since it was problematic a year or so ago. I think at this stage he's worried because he doesn't have the overs beneath his belt more so than being worried he'll be injured in order to bowl them. His action isn't exactly the most taxing on the body.