1. I am looking for 10 drafters, who will select among 120 available ODI players decided by me. Idea is to end up with best playing XI. Method is open auction in the thread - bidding and out-bidding will occur in the thread. A drafter can outbid for the same player as many times as he wants before the round deadline. But a drafter can't retract his bid.
2. One player = 1 round. So, there will be 120 rounds. Rounds end-times will be after each 9 hours. Auction results will be automatically decided (and declared later) after 9 hours. I've picked 9 hours so that no particular timezone gets benefited throughout. When declaring a player, I'll declare the next 1-8 players so that the draft runs seamlessly even when I'm away. [Drafters are expected to know which player is for sale when keeping the 9 hour limit in mind]
3. Total budget per drafter = 15 million. Minimum initial bid = 0.05 mn. Minimum outbid amount = 0.01 mn. [e.g., minimum amount required to outbid a 1.26 mn bid is 1.27 mn]
4. I have a method to decide the 120 players, but I won't disclose that fully. They might or might not be the 120 best ODI players ever. I can only disclose that at least 110 among those 120 players have played World Cup Semifinals at some point.
5. If one player doesn't get a bid, he doesn't get selected. So, total number of players selected becomes less than 120.
6. Bidding is always allowed for all declared players before respective deadlines. Drafters don't have to wait for earlier players' auctions to end for bidding on the next players.
Let me know if anybody has any suggestion / want a clarification.