• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODI Auction Draft

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Guys I'm really struggling to finish a team. I can't log in at the draft end times.

Hoping there's a few players left at the end.

watson

Banned
Guys I'm really struggling to finish a team. I can't log in at the draft end times.

Hoping there's a few players left at the end.
Hopefully there will be a few extra players for you, or at least the bids remain low so that you can finish your team.

Last edited:

watson

Banned
Richards belongs to SK as the rule says 'Till 19:00'. Therefore, anil1405s bid at 19:00 is a minute too late, and SK wins the logon-a-thon.

('Till' is originally Old Norse for 'before', so 19:00 is not before 19:00, but 18:59 is. Perhaps CW should have its time down to the millisecond so we can Draft more accurately and fairly)

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Richards belongs to SK as the rule says 'Till 19:00'. Therefore, anil1405s bid at 19:00 is a minute too late, and SK wins the logon-a-thon.

('Till' is originally Old Norse for 'before', so 19:00 is not before 19:00, but 18:59 is. Perhaps CW should have its time down to the millisecond so we can Draft more accurately and fairly)
Nah, 'till' is not 'before'. 'Till' is basically 'until', which means 'up to', 'as late as' etc.