• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's World Cup Team + WHERE'S CLINT MCKAY

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Anyone else prepared to run with the idea that there's a coincidence between Lyon playing ODI cricket and bowling poorly in Tests?
Interesting. Its one way to take the blame away from Lyon. So I'm not willing to go with it really.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Don't forget Dan recently scored an unbeaten century against NSW and should be included. Probably have to drop Clint though.

Shakib

Cricket Spectator
oh no, Lehmann and Marsh could be dumb enough to pick Dan Christian
agreed. christian is one of the most overrated allrounders, cant believe aus was contemplating picking him in tests few summers back. he looks like hes gonna fall over sideways every time he bowls

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone else have to do a double-take at the thread title? The L and I in Clint when capitalised, amirite?

ImpatientLime

International Regular
cook
hales
taylor
root
morgan
buttler
bopara
tredwell
broad
anderson
finn

ali
bell
stokes
jordan

would kill for trott to come through the lions tour and declare himself ready for duty.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
It's about time we had a mod in international cricket
I'm working on some stuff with my coach atm, rather than playing actual games at any level. Give it 5 years and I'll debut in the IPL direct from private coaching; none of this 'grade cricket' or 'domestic cricket' rubbish.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm working on some stuff with my coach atm, rather than playing actual games at any level. Give it 5 years and I'll debut in the IPL direct from private coaching; none of this 'grade cricket' or 'domestic cricket' rubbish.
A regular Atul Sharma this one

sunilreddy

Banned
INDIA

1. Rohit Sharma
2. Dhawan
3. Kohli (vc)
4. Rahane
5. Raina
6. Dhoni (c)(wk)
7. Axar Patel
8. Ashwin