• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MCC vs ROW Lord's bicentenary match highlights

cnerd123

likes this
Man I remember watching this live and was so looking forward to seeing Dravid bat. Out first ball to ****ing Paul Collingwood. Such a let down.

andmark

International Captain
Man I remember watching this live and was so looking forward to seeing Dravid bat. Out first ball to ****ing Paul Collingwood. Such a let down.
Similar story for all of us spin bowling fans who were looking forward to a bowling partnership of Warne and Murali until Brett Lee showed the world how quick a beamer he has. However, a Mr Saeed Ajmal took 4-45 :ph34r:

On another note, I was disappointed Shaun Tait didn't get a wicket as he bowled his heart out.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In retrospect, it's a shame and an absolute disgrace that Ajmal was allowed to chuck in that game.