• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

cnerd123

likes this
Oh yeah I know. Made my post because UAE look done being only able to post 80 in 20 overs.
Yea I expect Scotland to cruise it. But you never know in this tournament. If UAE show up with their A Game like they did against Canada, and if Scotland get off to a poor start...anything can happen.

cnerd123

likes this
Oman imploding but all it takes is 2 big overs and they're back in this.

Some really good spin bowling from Scholtz and Erasmus.

cnerd123

likes this
really poor from Oman tho, it must be said. Just trying to slog their way out of trouble.

Bodes well for HK to face them while they're coming off two losses like this.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
So just to confirm, Ireland, PNG, NL & Namibia have all qualified for the T20 WC. Is that it? Or can more sides still qualify? Kinda find this tournament format to be a little confusing.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Winners of Scotland v UAE and Oman v Hong Kong qualify to, but they can't progress any further in this tournament

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Go **** off and die in a ditch you ****

Anyone rooting for Oman tonight hates cricket and underdog stories and joy and happiness and bringing some light to a struggling country. Let's go HK let's **** these haters up
An even better reaction than I hoped.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Go **** off and die in a ditch you ****

Anyone rooting for Oman tonight hates cricket and underdog stories and joy and happiness and bringing some light to a struggling country. Let's go HK let's **** these haters up
I am rooting for Oman today!!! Go Oman!!