• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricket Kenya seems perfectly fine for the squad details of the ICC World t20 qualifiers to be disseminated by a salty ex-player complaining about alleged bias in selection on facebook. In other news Collins Obuya is the new Steve Tkolo in th sense that he is till going strong.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Since we are on women's cricket, Shabika Gajnabi is from the same village as me. Her family owns goat and sheep. They're not in the growing of vegetables.

Extremely proud of her making her debut for West Indies women's team.

SillyCowCorner1

Scotland recorded the 6th highest total in T20Is today. 252/3

Munsey with 127*(56), 5x4, 1x6
Coetzer 89(50), 11x4, 5x4

They put on only the third 200+ partnership in T20Is

Ulzan69

Banned
* Official * Opener Put on 200! Tri series 20/20 at Dublin

Tri series in Dublin
Wc qualifiers League 2, winner will join others in Dubai and Abu Dhabi wc Qualifiers.

Munsey composed a brilliant 56-ball 127

George Munsey's unbeaten 127 off 56, which included 32 in a single over, and Kyle Coetzer's 50-ball 89 powered Scotland to the sixth highest T20I total as they registered a 58-run victory over Netherlands in the second match of the tri-nation series in Dublin.

A 200-run partnership between Munsey and skipper Coetzer - the third highest for any wicket in T20Is - powered Scotland to a mammoth total of 252 for 3. In reply, Netherlands could only manage 194 for 7, despite captain Pieter Seelaar's 96 not out off 46, and remained winless in the series so far with their opening game against Ireland being washed out.

Brief scores: Scotland 252/3 in 20 overs (George Munsey 127*, Kyle Coetzer 89; Shane Snater 3-42) beat Netherlands 194/7 in 20 overs (Pieter Seelaar 96*, Scott Edwards 37; Alasdair Evans 2-19) by 58 runs.

32 by Munsey today in one over.

Last edited:

Daemon

**** what an over :(

We'd have won if David and Manpreet were there till the end

Gaznavi the hack goes (he's only there because he's someone's son)

Ulzan69

Banned
I found my new home thanks Sillycorner1

Mominul Haque to lead BD A side to Srilanka

Sri Lanka A vs Bangladesh A
1st test, at Katunayake
Sep 23-26,2019

2nd test, at Galle
Sep 30-Oct 03,2019

Oct 07/09/12 -- 3 ODI
At Hambantota

A squad: Mominul Haque (capt), Shadman Islam, Jahurul Islam, Mohammad Mithun, Nurul Hasan, Anamul Haque, Soumya Sarkar, Abu Jayed, Ebadot Hossain, Sunzamul Islam, Rishad Hossain, Salauddin Sakil, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Najmul Hossain, Saif Hasan, Mehidy Hasan Miraz

Karan Bradman

Cricket Spectator
Hello everyone one I am from India if any one is from India chennai city kindly respond I am 29 year old want to start playing cricket at club level I have not played cricket at any level how is it possible for me to join a cricket club at 29 year's of age to play a club level cricket

Ulzan69

Banned
3rd game MCleod played great innings for Scotland vs quality bowling but his efforts in vain as Ireland Reached 150 in no time -Chasing 194.
Munsey out for 34 today.Rankin took 3 wickets
Gareth Melany impress with his all-rounder performance for Ireland

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
5 to Dr Zhivago

But not before JP Kotze had monstered the USA attack, been seeing them like beach balls recently. Will be interested in watching the innings back, see how it stacks up compared to his knock against HK earlier this year

Daemon

Lol Tim David is such a Jofra Archer for us.

5 fifties in a row now.

We'll probably lose to Canada but even if we pull off an upset there, winning Group A is very unlikely given their NRR. That Qatar loss really stings.

Last edited: