• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You could have easily requested this in one of those threads; not create a new thread to get the mod's attention (It does work though).

Ulzan69

Banned
some player of usa {Ali khan etc} tide up
with CPL otherwise we USA really good team

sillycowcorner1
can you deletes other thread
with same subject >> Duplicate i can not
removes from my end > not seen option

SillyCowCorner1

some player of usa {Ali khan etc} tide up
with CPL otherwise we USA really good team

sillycowcorner1
can you deletes other thread
with same subject >> Duplicate i can not
removes from my end > not seen option
Yeah, Ali Khan making big money in CPL. Got the gig through DJ Bravo. He's a fan favorite. They girls are drooling over him. A Hardik Pandya-like drooling.

I can't delete. The mods somehow will have to merge.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
@Ulzan I've merged this into the Emerging Nations thread - this is where we typically discuss these series.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
What about Dr. Zhivago?
If the pitch is going to turn, he'll definitely be there. If not they may only play one spinner in Scholtz, both of them being left arm orthodox isn't quite ideal.

In general this Namibian side has a bit of a 90s Zimbabwe vibe about it, not quite as good obviously but I think it is a useful yardstick for them to look at. Not the most talented side but they are tough, hard working and largely multi skilled. The sort of team that can be greater than the sum of its parts.

Think the USA might have them covered, but the gap has narrowed due to Ali Khan not being present

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Bit odd how things played out from his SA u19 days but no doubt he will be a good addition to this team. With Gugs and van Meekeren they will be very competitive.
A very good attack for this level. Definitely a fan of Dutch Binga Gugters van der Gugten

Daemon

I know it looks like a low total but I think it's pretty much enough against PNG. Just need to get Ura early and USA have this in the bag imo.