• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yessss 43* from AAA Amsterdam guides USA home to a famous victory that we will be talking about for minutes.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Jonty Jenner (born 1997) closing in on the tournament's top scorer with this knock against Ireland.

Jersey 75/1 at the time of writing, Ireland could be knocked out here if they lose.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ironically it isnt available if you have a HK IP :(
Usually it only works in India, but the televised games of tournament are actually available in lots of places. None of them HK though.

ICC T20 Qualifier 2015 - Streaming is available in following countries:
Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Antarctica, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Europe (generic), Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Georgia/South Sandwich Isl., South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Province of China, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna

EDIT: Actually, Hong Kong is on that list. Should be working for you. :confused:

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Hahaha Antartica. I bet they just put that in to fluff the numbers.

Give it another shot at home. Might have been trying to access it with the American IP i use for Netflix

Niall

International Coach
That was arguably the most inept last over I have ever seen, throw yourself down the well chap.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Congratulations to HK.

Afghans vs PNG will be some match.

Netherlands require 136 to qualify. Should get there.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is it hypocritical of me that I want associate teams like Ireland and Afghanistan to win so much when they're the underdogs at a world tournament, but then want those same teams to win when they're favourites in associate matches?

Yes. Sod you Hong Kong. I am miffed.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is it hypocritical of me that I want associate teams like Ireland and Afghanistan to win so much when they're the underdogs at a world tournament, but then want those same teams to win when they're favourites in associate matches?
I don't think this is hypocritical; I think it just shows you're keen to have more competitive teams at the top level. Wanting the top associates to both upset full members and develop a gap between them and the rest of the associates is consistent with that goal.

I used to be very much the same, but these days I've widened the net a bit in terms of teams I think could improve enough to be competitive against full members in the short to medium term, so Oman winning for example annoyed me slightly but Hong Kong winning was fine.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member

Yes. Sod you Hong Kong. I am miffed.
I'm quite the opposite if I am getting you right. I want Afghans/Ireland to win in big tournaments when they are underdogs and then want teams like Namibia/PNG to win against them in a tourney like this. Guess I am an underdog supporter then.