• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I missed out on making the squad but still got to tour when we played HK U15s and beat them in Malaysia, can't recall anything about him but his name is on the scorecard. It's always nice to see someone you played against (well I didn't really but f u it's my claim to fame) go on to do so well.
I went to school with him :)

cnerd123

likes this
HK beat Oman! :toot:

Shame we lost the first two T20Is to them :( Seems like the HK players couldn't stand the UAE heat. Add to that the rapid improvements in Omani cricket, and I guess that outcome wasn't so unpredictable.

Slippaah

U19 12th Man
Cool. Will there be live ********* of any of these International matches being played in HK ? If yes will they have commentary ?

cnerd123

likes this
I think no for both.

I'll be helping to operate the scoreboard for Day 3 of the FC game and the first T20. Maybe if I can wear a headset while I'm doing it and help provide commentary on the proceedings via skype and twitch :P