• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Emerging Nations Cricket Thread

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know if this has anything to do with cricket, but I heard last night that the tourism industry that used to be fairly big in Kenya has moved on to Uganda. Could have something to do with the shift in power between the two nations on-field.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know if this has anything to do with cricket, but I heard last night that the tourism industry that used to be fairly big in Kenya has moved on to Uganda. Could have something to do with the shift in power between the two nations on-field.
Unless you are into fashion shows specifically for buxom women, nope.

cnerd123

likes this
Italy were doing well against HK today. We were sent in to bat first and struggled all innings. 170/7 in 45.3 overs, and then it rained, and the match has been called off with points shared.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Bermuda must be the only international team to have a section on their website just to chronicle the various disciplinary breaches from players

Bloody wild

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So annoyed that there’s no cricket at this year’s SEA games. The 2017 was pretty successful.

cnerd123

likes this
So annoyed that there’s no cricket at this year’s SEA games. The 2017 was pretty successful.
The South Asian games had cricket. Pretty successful too.

HK Playing Uganda right now. Uganda have been impressive, winning all 4 games so far. Hope we smash them. They've sent us in to bat first, which isn't our strong suit. Hope Nizakat tons up. He's due a big score

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The South Asian games had cricket. Pretty successful too.

HK Playing Uganda right now. Uganda have been impressive, winning all 4 games so far. Hope we smash them. They've sent us in to bat first, which isn't our strong suit. Hope Nizakat tons up. He's due a big score
They had stuff like Starcraft and get this - "Underwater Hockey" in there but no room for cricket. smh.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
So I have stumbled across some Windhoek club cricket scorecards. My boi JP Kotze made just a casual 156 the other week, most of the other Namibian international batsmen failed though, 4 to Baard, 6 to Erasmus and a duck for Williams

cnerd123

likes this
IDK why we're struggling so much batting first. 36/1 in 15 overs vs Uganda, and we struggled vs Italy. Dunnow if the pitches have become slower or if our top order is just going into their shell too much. Don't fancy defending a low score against this in-form side.

And as I type, we've lost our second wicket.

cnerd123

likes this
This sucks. We did better against Italy. No way we're going to defend whatever we end up with here. Doesn't even look like we'll reach 50 overs. If we do, we're defending just 150. Unless we bowl incredibly, or Uganda panic, they've got this.

Impressive from Uganda TSTL, but our batting really needs work. We're fine chasing but can't seem to set a score. It's a weird problem.